Canon PIXMA MG6821 Printer Driver and Software Downloads. The Canon Pixma MG6821 provided you do not need every enhancement offered by an all-in-one wireless printer such as fax or cable network, as you will find with our best all-in-one printer overall, the HP Officejet Pro. There are no features set aside, this is one of the best inkjet printers we review, with better-than-average document and photo printing besides the best printers we discuss.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Review for Canon PIXMA MG6821
In our tests, Pixma printed documents with clear and easy-to-read text, most of which were free from real errors. We did see some ink dots but just under high magnification. Photo quality is among the best in our review. The single exact problem with Pixma printing is the typical print speed and print resolution, which is below than different top-rated inkjet printers. Papers and images scanned with Pixma flatbed scanners are of pretty good quality, but the quality of the copy leaves a lot to be desired thanks to a lower print resolution.
Canon delivers outstanding photo quality with a second black ink cartridge, black pigment ink that is more suitable for photos. This fifth cartridge joins the standard colors used in printing documents (black, cyan, magenta and yellow), all of which average out at the cost of 18 cents per page when purchased at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. It’s not fantastic – the average category is 15 cents per page – but it may be worth it for the best photo quality. Canon does not offer high-capacity cartridges for this printer model, so you’re stuck with standard sizes and prices. The printer’s 100-page paper tray approved for home inkjet printers, including also has a unique tray for photo paper, which takes up to 20 sheets.
Recommended Post: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Driver and Software Downloads
Features and Performance
Pixma lost some key features, but if you do not need it, the savings are worth it. First and foremost, there is no wired network option, making you only use Wi-Fi. Additionally, even if sold as an all-in-one printer, there is no fax capability. Not be an essential function for you, but its absence can be detected when compared to other multifunction printers. Another drawback is the lack of USB port, which means you can not print from a flash drive. Cameras with PictBridge wireless capabilities can connect to the printer but do not use a wired camera. It does, however, have an integrated card slot for SD cards (including SD, SDHC, and SDXC formats) and Sony Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick Pro Duo.
It has excellent connectivity options for smartphones and tablets, thanks to Apple AirPrint for iPhone and iPad and Google Cloud Print for Android devices. You can also print wirelessly through Mopria-certified applications and Canon’s applications, Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY.
The Canon Pixma MG6821 printer driver comes with a standard one-year warranty, which is comparable to other inkjet printers. The company appears phone plus email support, but there is no direct chat option, and there is no way to contact support personnel via social media. However, there are many online support materials, with searchable guides, troubleshooting guides, answers to frequently asked questions and own support forums all available through the Canon website.
Specifications of Canon PIXMA MG6821
- Printing Technology: Ink-jet – color
- Office Machine Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, red-eye correction, Quiet Mode, Mobile Printing, Push Scan, Auto Scan Mode
- Display Features: Touchscreen
- Display Diagonal Size: 3″
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Supported Flash Memory: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Inkjet Technology: Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration: 4096 nozzles
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink tanks
- Ink Type: Canon ChromaLife100
- AirPrint Enabled: Yes
- Direct Printing Specifications: PictBridge
- Wireless Ready: Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service
- Max Document Enlargement: 400 %
- Max Document Reduction: 25 %
- Copying Features: 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless copy, Fade Restoration, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, fit to page
- Diagonal Size: 3″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric): 7.6 cm
- Features: touchscreen
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA MG6821?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG6821 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.