Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Driver and Software Download. We review the version of the all-black machine, although white is also available and, according to Canon’s product gallery, the bright red may soon arrive. Whatever the color, they are neat boxes with rounded vertical edges and surprisingly small footprints. See Also: Canon PIXMA iP8720 Software and Driver Download (Windows, Mac)
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
That’s when the printer closed. When you open it for a job, the so-called ‘quick front’ design, which may be fast, roughly doubles the space required of the machine on the table. The front cover folds down to become the same paper tray and tray used for plain paper and photographs – though not at the same time. The internal telescopic tray folds down at the top, to take the pages or photos you print, though the result of this page maintained by paper reaching out from the front edge of the feed tray, a slightly tortuous approach.
The controls are set to the top panel of the PIXMA MG3020 and are minimal, with LEDs to show power, wireless and ink connections and paper status. There are no LED copy counters, let alone LCD screens, and you go to Windows or OSX drivers for most functions. There happens a button array that you seat manage to build a wireless connection via WPS settings.
Canon claims the PIXMA MG3020 can print at 9.9ppm for black and 5.7ppm for color. Reasonably pure specs and, in testing, we’re pretty close to the first. The 5-page black text document gives 7.7ppm, while the 20-page version is more extended, increasing this to 8.1ppm. However, black text tests and five-page color graphics produce 1.9ppm, a very slow and duplex document – standard duplex printing – also slow, only 2.2ppm.
One colored page copying photos of 33 and 15 x 10 cm size takes 1:09 from PC and 1:33 print wirelessly from Samsung Galaxy SIII Android phone. We initially had trouble printing from the Easy Photo Print Canon app, which refused to find the printer, but in the end, it clicked in place.
Print quality, even for such cheap printers, is excellent. Sharp and solid black text and colors in business graphs are compelling, although in their regular paper copies look a bit muddy. Each photograph is well reproduced, with many details and accurate colors, all over. The flatbed scanner, the Contact Picture Sensor (CIS) LED is rated 4,800 x 1,200ppi enhanced and provides good text scans and image-based material.
The trend in consumption costs has led to a smaller difference between the price of one cartridge and the multi-cartridge package, but here it’s worth buying a twin package because you get a few pounds each time. Using the XL version of the cartridge, which offers better value than the standard one, gives a 3.6 p page fee for black and 7.7 p for color. A reasonable amount for this machine class – you always pay less for consumables when the price of the printer itself is low.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3020?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.