Canon MX922 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon MX922 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Pixma Mx922 is one of the printers consisted of in Canon’s 2013 line of Pixma Office inkjet printers, initially debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in January. The tool is made for home office use as well as features some noticeable upgrades from the previous design Pixma Mx892.
Canon MX922 Design & Features
The Pixma Mx922 is 19 x 16 x 9-inches when not in use and also features a duplexing automatic file feeder that folds up from the lid and also could scan, copy or fax files. A printer has a 3-inch LCD dual-function panel, 4 device secrets, a couple of quick tricks, a front-side USB port and also CD/DVD printing port, which is affixed to the back of a 20 sheet image tray. The Pixma Mx922 features 5 specific ink cartridges as well as can be replaced with typical or high ability.
You could connect to the Canon MX922 wirelessly from a host of gadgets. It’s Wi-Fi allowed, so if you own a wireless router, you could attach to your Wi-Fi network as well as print from anywhere in your home. This multifunction printer also supports AirPrint, which means Apple individuals could print from their iPads, Apple iPhone as well as Macs, as long as they are linked to the very same network. Android phone and tablet users can download Canon’s complimentary application and also print photos from their mobile devices.
Generally, COMPUTER kept in mind the Pixma Mx922 is a renovation to the previous models in Canon’s office schedule, but not nearly enough to necessitate an upgrade from the designs promptly preceding this set. Nonetheless, consumers who have older variations of Canon’s office printers will certainly find the Pixma Mx922 to be an excellent upgrade. PC was impressed with the wireless connection, rate as well as paper ability, but noted the noise degree as well as low quality of shade documents as feasible disadvantages.
Canon MX922 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MX922 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MX922?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MX922 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.