Canon MX490 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon MX490 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon’s entry-level PIXMA MX490 inkjet multifunction does not have the tiny high-ends of its a lot more pricey equivalents, like an Easy-Scroll Wheel, PictBridge USB port as well as CD/DVD printing. For the rate, nonetheless, we can’t complain; as a fundamental printer, scanner as well as the photocopier, the PIXMA MP490 will certainly get the job done well.
Canon MX490 Features
The Canon PIXMA MX490 inkjet multifunction printer has a USB 2.0 link, as well as a multi-card visitor sustaining SD, MemoryStick, MemoryStick Duo and also Compact Flash memory cards over 3 ports.
The Pixma MX490 created combined outcomes on our efficiency examinations. It drained plain-text web pages at a price of 8.7 web pages each min (ppm), and also graphics at 2.3 ppm– both somewhat second-rate. Text, as well as landscape images, looked great, however, pictures of individuals dealt with orangey complexion. Scans took place extremely rapidly, yet the photos revealed low-key shades as well as harsh appearances.
Just like a lot of inexpensive MFPs, Canon makes its actual loan by billing extra for the ink. The Pixma MX490 ships with standard-size cartridges. The 220-page substitute expenses $16 or an expensive 7.3 cents each web page. The 401-page, high-yield black cartridge prices $22 or 5.5 cents each web page– much better, yet still no bargain. Shade inks are extra practical: High-yield cyan, magenta, as well as yellow each expense $17 and also last 750 web pages (2.3 cents each shade, each web page), while the standard-size cartridges set you back $10.49 and also last 325 web pages (3.2 cents each shade, each web page). Canon MX490 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MX490 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MX490 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MX490 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MX490?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MX490 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.