Canon MG2522 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – Fulfill the PIXMA MG2522, an easy printer for your home printing demands. The PIXMA MG2522 makes it very easy to print records as well as it even sustains optional XL ink cartridges, so you change them much less often. Invite to inexpensive home printing.
Canon MG2522 Features
Canon rates the PIXMA 2522 at 8ppm black as well as 4ppm color as well as in our examinations we obtained quite close. Our five-page mono message print completed in 47 secs, offering a print speed of 6.4 ppm, but this enhanced to 6.7 ppm on the 20-page copy. There are a couple of other crucial things this printer cannot do. It cannot print borderless photos, consisting of those on 15 x 10cm image blanks, as well as it can not write on A4 picture paper, with or without boundaries. Picture printing is instead a most likely used for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a notable shortcoming.
The five-page mono text and also color graphics test returned only 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined rate. A 15 x 10cm, the surrounded picture took 2:08 at best quality, printed from a COMPUTER and 48s at average top quality from an Android smart device.
The top quality of prints from the machine is not what we’ve come to anticipate from Canon. The black message is uneasy, with some ink spread and also lousy enrollment from one head-pass to the next. Colour completes service graphics are fine, but turned around message shows the breakup of the black history. Pictures are well reproduced, with all-natural colors and smooth transitions. Canon MG2522 Driver Downloads & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Model: 0727C042
- Supported Printing Sizes: A6 (105 x 148 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Black Print Speed: 8 ppm
- Features: Copier, Scanner, Manufacturer’s Warranty, Networkable
- Custom Bundle: No
- Technology: Inkjet
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wireless, USB 1.0/1.1
- Product Line: Canon Pixma
- Modified Item: No
- Max. Resolution: 1200 x 600 DPI
- Output Type: Color
- Printer Type: All-In-One Printer
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MG2522 Driver Downloads
Canon MG2522 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon MG2522
How to Installation Guide for Canon MG2522?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon MG2522
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.