Canon MF8380CDw Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MF8380Cdw uses a great collection of MFP (multifunction printer) functions, consisting of WiFi connection, as well as offers strong outcome for a message and also images (though not a lot for graphics). It’s not the fastest shade laser MFP about, however, it’s deserving of a factor to consider. The MF8380Cdw is as well huge to share a work desk with, gauging 18.9 by17.0 by19.2 inches (HWD) and also considering 68 extra pounds with cartridges in position. The control panel gets on leading as well as does not truly turn to you, so you’ll have to withstand gain access to it unless the printer gets on a very reduced table.
Canon MF8380CDw Features
The MF8380Cdw is slow-moving for a workgroup laser MFP, as a result of a considerable lag prior to the very first web page of papers appears. Consisting of the lag, message and also blended message as well as graphics published at 11.1 web pages each min on the COMPUTER and also 11.6 ppm on the Mac. A snapshot-sized picture took around 18.6 secs (which exercises to 3.2 ppm) to print on either plain or image shiny paper. Full-page pictures published on the Mac at a vibrant 2.4 ppm. Scans were remarkably rapid: 8.5 secs for sneak peeks, and also in between 12 and also 17.2 secs for last scans.
On the top Canon MF8380CDw is 50-sheet duplexing automatic file feeder (ADF) for copying, scanning or faxing both sides of multipage papers. Typical paper ability consists of a 250-sheet primary paper tray and also a 50-sheet multi-purpose feeder, as well as an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. An added 250-sheet paper tray is additionally offered, for $200 (road), for an optimal paper capability of 550 sheets. Canon MF8380CDw Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MF8380CDw Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MF8380CDw Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MF8380CDw Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MF8380CDw?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MF8380CDw Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.