Canon MF3010 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MF3010 is plainly indicated as an individual mono laser multi-function printer (MFP). What greatly restricts it to that duty is that it links just by USB, and also it uses just restricted paper handling, with a 150-sheet paper tray, no duplexer, as well as no paper taking care of upgrade choices. If you’re trying to find an individual printer for light-duty printing, nevertheless, that could well be all the paper managing you require, whatever dimension office you operate in.
Canon MF3010 Features
The Canon MF3010 has a black layout and also a shiny appeared control panel, although the remainder of the printer is matte. The measurements action in at a really portable 14.7 x 10.9 x 10-inches. It weighs in at 16.8 pounds without the printer toner cartridge inside.
Its 150-sheet paper cassette tray is front-loading as well as lies under of the printer. It has grey handles that can be sized to fit letter, lawful, A4, B5, A5, declaration and also exec media. The Canon MF3010 works with numerous paper and also media kinds, consisting of ordinary paper, hefty, bond, little file, envelopes (approximately 10– COM10, Monarch, ISO-C5, ISO-B5, DL) as well as tags.
Regrettably, the MF3010 has a couple of physical restrictions compared to various another printer. As specified previously, the printer does not have both an auto-document feeder (ADF) as well as auto duplexing (double-sided printing), as well as you could just link it to a solitary host computer system utilizing the USB port on the back (no cord is given). Furthermore, the photocopy machine is stunted by a 29-sheet optimum copying capability, as well as the smaller sized scanner bay is restricted to 8.5×11-inch prints at 600dpi by 600dpi. Canon MF3010 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MF3010 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MF3010 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MF3010 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MF3010?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MF3010 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.