The Canon imageCLASS MF227dw is a wireless, black and white laser printer that is a great fit for personal printing as well as small office and home office printing. The MF227dw is easy to use and has a sleek, compact design that will fit right on a desktop. With all of your printing, copying, scanning and faxing needs packed into one footprint, you can accomplish all of your tasks right in the same place. Scanning documents are simple with the 35-Sheet simplex ADF and fax documents quickly with the super G3 fax.
Canon MF227dw Features
To control this 4-in-1 without a computer, you use the MF217w six-line monochrome touch-screen front panel. I found the touchscreen to be unresponsive at times, requiring multiple presses of a virtual button to launch a selection. There are no physical buttons for the scan and copy functions (only Home and Back), so you’ll have to use the touchscreen to make scans or copies.
Canon rates this MFP at 16 pages per minute (ppm) in duplex (two-sided) mode and about 28ppm simplex (single-sided). But that, of course, is for documents containing only default fonts, little-to-no formatting, and no graphics. Our numbers, when using documents closer to standard business fare, were just under 10ppm duplex and just under 13ppm simplex plenty fast enough for an under $200 printer.
Print quality was about what you’d expect for a monochrome laser printer. Grayscale conversions seemed accurate, text looked good, and the scanner made good copies and scanned text at a good clip. The interface software needed a little tweaking for some scans of photos, but not often and not by enough to make it overly complicated. As for paper handling, you get a 250-sheet cassette and a 1-sheet override tray for printing 1-up envelopes and other 1-sheet tasks. Printed pages land on the top of the printer, just beneath the ADF.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MF227dw Software Driver Download for Windows
Canon MF227dw Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon MF227dw
How to Installation Guide for Canon MF227dw?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon MF227dw
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.