Canon LiDE 120 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon LiDE 120 Color Image Scanner is a small scanner that uses innovative functions as well as price. The ‘Send to Cloud’ performance, as an example, allows you post pictures and also papers to the Cloud with impressive simplicity. The Auto Document Fix function immediately generates stunning scans with innovative picture evaluation as well as area-by-area information improvement, while Auto Scan Mode3 immediately examines the thing being checked and also waits with the ideal setups.
Canon LiDE 120 Features
The LiDE 120 checks photos with a large shade range because of a 48-bit internal/external shade deepness. The scanner likewise has 4 EZ switches for scanning, copying, sending out to shadow solutions, or producing PDFs. For both information transfer and also power there is a USB 2.0 port and also the Canon LiDE 120 is both ENERGY STAR licensed as well as RoHS certified.
An optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi and also a max inserted resolution of 19200 x 19200 dpi. Its style includes an innovative Z-lid development top which can be elevated roughly one inch in order to scan publications, notepads, or various other thick records. The LiDE 120 has a reflective scan location 8.5 x 11.7″ for scanning records approximately A4 or letter dimension. In addition, it could create a shade letter-sized scan at 300 dpi in around 16 secs. Canon LiDE 120 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon LiDE 120 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon LiDE 120 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon LiDE 120 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon LiDE 120?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon LiDE 120 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.