Canon LBP6000 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon LBP6000 is a small, single-function grayscale printer that is restricted to guide USB connection to a computer system. This makes it most ideal for an individual printer in any type of dimension office. To that function, it brings laser rate and also messages high quality, albeit with a thin attribute collection. In brief, the LBP6000 is charming. It’s white, with rounded edges as well as a somewhat bowed top, with a cover that folds up external to become the paper outcome tray. The front folds up bent on exposing the input tray, which fits 150 sheets of approximately legal-size paper.
Canon LBP6000 Features
The LBP6000 can print approximately 18 A4 web pages each min and also takes less than 7.8 secs to print out it is an initial web page which is attained utilizing Quick First-Print technology. Not just is it quickly however it supplies the sharpest, crispest message as well as one of the most thorough graphics thanks to its print resolution of approximately 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
This power effective printer makes use of simply 1.3 W in rest setting and also a practical front power switch makes it very easy to shut off, reducing your power prices also better. Thanks to Canon’s distinct engine style the Canon LBP6000 is silent in standby as well as extremely silent throughout procedure permitting you to concentrate on your job without breach.
Canon’s All-In-One cartridge system consists of printer toner along with a photosensitive drum, billing device, cleaner as well as a designer all consisted of within a solitary device which takes simply secs to change without any mess or a headache. When changing the cartridge you are likewise changing all these essential parts guaranteeing your hands remain tidy and also your maker remains basically comparable to brand-new substantially lowering any kind of upkeep needs. Canon LBP6000 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon LBP6000 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon LBP6000 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon LBP6000 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon LBP6000?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon LBP6000 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.